• Senior Associate, Advisory
FinAcco is an accounting practice based in Los Angeles. We specialize in technical accounting matters including revenue recognition, stock compensation, lease accounting, to name just a few. We also provide accounting transaction, audit support and assist our clients with SOX compliance. We work with both public and private companies. Please check out FinAcco.org for more information.
About the Position:
Senior Associate, Advisory will be an integral part of FinAcco’s consulting team involved with review of relevant client documentation and helping develop and communicate appropriate accounting treatment.
Specific requirements include:
- Good knowledge of US GAAP reporting requirements including such areas as revenue recognition, lease accounting, stock compensation, debt and equity transactions,
- Good critical thinking including the ability to understand and critically analyze relevant fact pattern, summarize and navigate through diverse evidence to develop appropriate accounting position;
- Good time management skills, i.e. ability to execute agreed on tasks on time;
- Good work commitment;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
The position can also be involved with business development and FinAcco’s internal operations. The position reports to Nick Larchenko, FinAcco’s Managing Partner.