• Senior Manager- Advisory
FinAcco Consulting is an accounting consulting firm based in Los Angeles. We specialize in technical accounting matters including revenue recognition, stock compensation, lease accounting, to name just a few. We also provide accounting transaction, audit support and assist our clients with SOX compliance. We work with both public and private companies. Please check out FinAcco.org for more information.
About the Position:
Senior Manager, Advisory will be an integral part of FinAcco’s consulting team involved with all aspects of client facing, establishing accounting positions, presentation and communication of results and status to the client and internally.
Specific requirements include:
- Good knowledge of US GAAP reporting requirements including such areas as revenue recognition, lease accounting, stock compensation, debt and equity transactions, etc.
- Good critical thinking including the ability to understand and critically analyze relevant fact pattern, summarize and navigate through diverse evidence to develop appropriate accounting position;
- Good time management skills, i.e. ability to execute agreed on tasks on time;
- Good work commitment;
- Good communication and presentation skills including the ability to clearly articulate complex reporting matters to the client and internally;
- Good writing skills such as the ability to document in writing relevant accounting treatment as required by US GAAP;
The position can also be involved with business development and FinAcco’s internal operations.
The position reports to Nick Larchenko, FinAcco’s Managing Partner.
Upload your resume